Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yi Shuo Wang Hailing

 Hainan Pen was over, I got married, between each other to bridge a major gap is not simply that the values of the gap, without you I have low strengths and weaknesses of the high points, inconsistent fills so quickly broke up, he returned to Sichuan, Beijing .88 at the end of my stay, I gave birth to my son, and since the beginning of the decade to 98 years, I have no contact with the human community. not only with the human society, for a long time, and literature, with the friends, no contact has changed my son's birth the contents of the pattern of life the pursuit of life, and that for some time, I desire most is money: more than two hundred yuan monthly salary, to feed his son, my nanny, in addition, pay 60 yuan extra nanny; novel is completely given up, son too small, no energy; only the house, no space, so there is no income wages.
that time our family each payment to be Account, slightly less than the effect to persist under day of January paychecks. naturally unable to eat meat and eggs every day to eat vegetables beans lead the nurse to pay. Seventeen-year-old nurse, after all was a child, can not help but admire, the sense of ownership if more nearly, and sometimes will eat small baby things, was I found a few times, are carried out without pity criticism. Then the eyes of my heart only son, not the past, not future, be out of touch with reality, like the mussel itself tightly around own shell; external do not say, afraid of people avoid, but also afraid of people care about. transfer from Hainan in the pen at the meet that Wang Shuo.
Wang Shuo my life of writing and the fall
1992, Wang Shuo cooperation to find drama I professional, fiction and drama is the best combination of a long series, in some respects, Wang Shuo has always been smart with their ancestors before. when is the party to get the highest TV royalties, said that one half of Wang Shuo, I then said that the agreement . Despite the clear to get the In addition to the money than
Another important gain that cooperation is I noticed that the charm of colloquial language and deliberately carried out the research and effort, which requires a lot of dialogue and drama series supporting the long run, is extremely important. Sure enough, later to write drama, drama, there is a little handy feeling, or that the door to make a living basically mastered this skill, and since then I have no livelihood for his son and I had to worry about. only to find some creative The best way to rapidly improve skills, is the co-operation with a strong player that process.
novel novel set to change the script, get stuck when finished six chapters, and confidence suddenly disappeared. worry about the outcome of a telephone call to the Qi-treatment and asked him to look at the first six chapters of helping to make a judge. Some time in the editing of the a bit like a child can not do without his familiar, familiar with his nanny. He saw two chapters after the teacher called me and let me finish it.
drama broadcast of Humanities and Social five sets to open India has long refused to pay Queensland pay novel This is a clearly written contract. Huayi Press Lao Jin came exactly when, the condition is open to print fifty thousand, equal to five times the human society, and soon India, the two sides hit it off. I hand , replied the president to consult new.
This day is Friday, that day, if not run as a two-day delay is over there can not be stopped broadcast TV, five minutes here, a phone reminder Lao Jin to the results, made me feeling nervous. immediately proceed to the former president never heard of the new call, direct hit had just opened up at four o'clock. The new president called Niezhen Ning. He did not agree to take the book, and made a corresponding commitment to a moderate tone, attitude and firm. when I feel complicated and confusing, one thing is clear exception: Although it is intended to have been strong, but the from the bottom of my heart I still feel comfortable, warm, only to find that is what I have been eager to _mm the author, where there is more than the works were chilling in the cold? present agreed to leave the book for three reasons, This is one of them; the other, after all, human society is the Royal Society, I was the first independent publication of the novel, its weakness in order to rely on the strong instinct; Third, the final analysis, the Honor Society of the fifty thousand impressions with the human the difference between ten thousand clubs for me also do not form a gap and attract quality.
a few hours later the same day, director of Humanities and Social Planning will be on the way back to Beijing from Chengdu in the phone call, calling on the atmosphere of the drama playing his intuition to release the book will certainly be good, after learning that books are still printed on the phone when they called so to appease the author. phone Shen and hoarse voice, gave me the illusion that I have known Christine hand bookstall to see the
So, want to build community in the People's Literature Publishing House, when the fiftieth anniversary, or wish her younger and younger now. This is the message of a person, then faith is ridiculed, but for a , but it is true can do.
(This article is built to celebrate the People's Literature Publishing House asked him the fiftieth anniversary of society)
switched blog
Wang Hailing

No comments:

Post a Comment