Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wharton MBA students a secondary road

 A secondary school students in the Wharton MBA
editor informed me that the road to attend a book launch. The book is It is this of interest. He called Joe Hui deposit, after graduating from a secondary school, years of struggle, and ultimately by the U.S. prestigious Wharton MBA admissions.
listen to the meeting, and said, 90 20th century, Kosovo Wharton for 8 consecutive years in the U.S. ranked first, it is only in China every year 20 students enrolled. get this, Cambridge
boy Liaoning light-year-old admitted to the school, secondary school, to the moon Beer Group Qiqihar when technicians; in the beer group, through the entrance into the exam, with 5 years to win the Business Management Graduate Diploma Correspondence; 24-year-old admitted to the Reading economy Harbin Institute of Technology Graduate; 26 years in thousands of job seekers were hired Citic headquarters; 29-year-old resigned to start their own consulting firm; 32 years old, after two years of tests and applications, Wharton MBA admissions are now studying in the U.S.. Joe Hui
have kept playing small hobby business, 12-year-old crabs can be sold together with my grandfather. They train from Dalian into the skin of a crab, but in 1982, Qiqihar people do not recognize the thing, the result was a loss. Later, he bought some matches and from his mother sold the store, purchase price is five cents a pack, selling six of Mao, the buyer is a grocery store owner, then prices drop, he can even sell six hair. This back from this idiot bosses finally earn the money.
He later moved to the brick of a project team to make money, stimulated in this way every day: lunch, contractors oil flow mouthful children to eat chicken, and he ate the potato cabbage, in the next fragrance or children, swallowing, and feeling of inequality, bitterly to think that he should not be a day just to live of two four-eight cents of money.
read college, he has Sell to open popsicles. 23:00 to bed, everyone hungry, a few students to sell ice cream, cakes and soft drinks. sold for nearly a year, made lots of money. with this money, he brought the No. 30 class Qu Letang Beidaihe people.
once he had appeared very serious psychological crisis, so went to see a psychiatrist hh
read the book, I have this impression: Joe Hui was born in the bottom of a deposit, from adhere to the morning running start, Yibubuxiang, the ultimate goal of the young self; This is a youth from naive to mature and growing process.
days a Northeast accent. He did not many of those who returned from abroad usually a problem, speak Chinese sentences in English have to pop out from time to time, fear of other people forget he come back from the United States.
I bluntly asked He: You and Xiao-Ping Xu a book out of the way, what value do you think? His father was a worker, I have only secondary school graduate, living in that small city of Qiqihar. But my experience, at least, would have encouraged young men. I could do was done, those smarter than me, the environment and conditions than me good people, better made.
the! If we can have this concept, the success is actually not far away from us. success and the people, like New Oriental President Mr Yu. running every day, morning run 4 years, never stopped, he will always get up early than people in the same room two hours. . I want to change this habit, get up at 6:00 every day running. can not come the first day Oh, a house were asleep, the Northeast in the winter cold Oh, twenty below zero several times, a terrible cold blanket I insist on getting up early four days, well, not feel uncomfortable. My handwriting is not good mother, what will sign a multi-word ugly, I started practicing. proctor sweep the classroom every day, when the dust flying in a half hour, I practice calligraphy. Later, running, uh, practice word Oh, I do not feel much pain, hand, to find out from a lot of fun. child has done. like training Chuikou Qin, he was torn straight trained lips. secondary school 4 years, almost never seen TV, never read novels. Chiung Yao's novels in the class are spread, everyone reading, but he did not touch stunned is a hh .
he replied: successful move, I will be encouraged to have a sense of accomplishment, like I learn a foreign language. said:
understand technology, to management, will be a foreign language is a sign of compound talents.
is a stupid way. From the second year of secondary school through to graduation, every night I stood in the corridor, with a small radio to listen to American English in Dalian Foreign Languages Institute seminar, 11 and listened to sleep. on the English class, every time We all could not answer the question, the teacher will answer me, and he said I was the class l English ace r. strong, the more strongly I yearn to achieve it. If I went to see Chiung Yao's novels, I will be guilty, the parents will feel sorry, they told me there are so many expectations, but here I was reading a novel. Many of my classmates, including foreign students now, are not this kind of work and management experience, I toad thing, they do not know headquarters. 4500 copies, and finally admitted only 9 people. a two-page letter of recommendation hh Technician.
5 years in the factory, gave him a lot of space, including a variety of learning. would play cards, and the second will not drink, take a door to door Everybody it. I applied for the role of a gatekeeper, sitting the door to see my honestly read the book 5 times, repeatedly tossing. to all the presentations. He used this Jiwan Zi six months of speeches, professional papers translated and sent to the then President of the Association QI Zhi Tao Chinese beer. All translations published. this is a sensation in our Beer Group, because no one ever beer at the national level, the journal published articles. I was a factory famous translation, the factory also focus on training me. He eventually left the brewery direct cause of two of his frustration. the head of youth, I feel very honor. I want this seat, that should actively strive for, so take the initiative to talk to the leadership, to sell yourself. the results of my initiative, which led to resentment, giving the impression I especially want to officials, is an official fan, they withdrew the decision. identity in the management of a branch, branch director is very positive for me, to appoint me as deputy director, has informed the .23-year-old headquarters, to be a person of more than 300 pipe factory, once the hands have not little power, I getting ready to go to a. an opportunity, because of the small accident shattered. elected is another type of people. hours doing nothing. Think about coming to forties, it may become a deputy director in charge of technology, he did not the patient. decided to read two graduate students, to enrich yourself, then do a choice.
test graduate students, the college of his graduation, completion of course not the person speaking is a great challenge. apply for certification in the brewery open, others do not believe he can keep Hui Qiao Harbin Institute of Technology economics graduate students admitted.
Kaoyan ago, he went to tutor children one by one, do not want to, not taking off due to secondary school students, fearing that he can not keep up even if admitted. But the test, Joe Hui save performance in English ranked first, the second interview is the first people apply for a .33, and finally admitted three people.
I later learning and development are very helpful. such as reading, many of my classmates, including foreign students now, are not this kind of work and management experience, I toad thing, they do not know. br> by reuse of the work, the boss promised him: I was feeling a l r to positive, I was finally able to enter formal, prestigious university to study. Harbin Institute of Technology in Heilongjiang best school for me is the temple. admission to six months, I'm crazy to learn English, pass ahead, after the half year exemption, which made my graduate life colorful, or where I will be trapped in the study. broker, and I want to learn. Since I learned economics, stock, futures, can not understand. The results were hired the same day, and was appointed as Chief futures brokers, sit in the company the first position of the first row. ; I was the only one graduate student, is an economics HIT, so special attention, the company training boss is back from Singapore futures experts. do futures brokers, whether the customer is lost is the make, I get commission. But I am only a month futures, but also an opportunity. Asian Winter Games, interview, Joe Hui deposit and another student to stay. more attractive to business contacts is the big boss, a talk that hundreds of thousands of items, very challenging. life can not. But CITIC dry to 3 years, I would like more freedom to play to their energy, and it gave me the space and I want to have a gap, I decided to leave. CITIC before leaving a message to do business in Hong Kong, invited Joe Hui kept to his company where he was not leaving because of CITIC, so he can only promise that Hong Kong people to do a 3 month project. solve the suburbs of Beijing Bureau on behalf of the charges, the contract could increase profits more than ten million per month. He paid me a reward, my 5 times the annual salary in Citic. consulting firm, a lot of money, of course, I also make money, otherwise I have no ability to support applications for two consecutive years of study, including examination fees. because I am poor foundation, so I consider the number of times more, just on the GMAT test 6 times, 3 times IELTS, TOEFL again. and the Ministry of Finance, a subsidiary of state-owned companies are government-backed tough competition to get. The success of the challenge brought me a sense of achievement, but also brought a sense of crisis. years, I do not think, and it began to compete, I'm just a small company, it is an international consulting group m flows, only recruit Tsinghua University, Peking University graduates of these elite schools, or graduated from the United States, Europe elite graduates. see a face to talk, okay? when I was a way to respond to
: I want to do better mad you! off the phone after I silently thought, I must succeed! I do not hate, since the refusal to work with me, that I just like your competition, do not look my age, I have my strengths. With my strength and qualifications, it is difficult to compete with the internationally known, and may occasionally I will win, but eventually compete with others. and I hardly bigger company, it is difficult beyond. I want to study, I have to charge .
surprisingly good, seems to be thinking about what to become. I asked him: from the book to see, many people like to reuse you, promote you, help you, and you only Yimianzhijiao someone, you do what they wanted to partner people. or even to help people make life advice Xu Xiaoping, but also to recommend you to a new East, said you ability is innate, or later learned?
.15-year-old infant to mature away from home, I will not even wash clothes, but not with people, always a bad expression, I suspect that intelligence was. There was a time I have completely changed, from outside to become introverted, afraid to speak. Then, I slowly make the bedroom long, when the study members to work, went to the Student Union as a cadre, the more people interact, the more I feel the need to improve communication ability. At this time, I will seek some help like reading. For example, it teaches you see a stranger when and how to find each other within three minutes on topics of interest, which to me was the interview, negotiations are of great help. frustrated breath, but rather he was in a graduate student, when the Asian Winter Games Organizing Committee when the Director to negotiate. and I can sign, the students in the internship contract I signed up. But I work with colleagues in the flat class, have distanced themselves from him to me, and I do not make friends. is self-centered, ignore the others. in together to tell jokes, read newspapers, chat, go drinking, playing cards, gambling, and I can only learn English in the side. back to the school dormitory at night after work, there is a sense of fear. at the Spring Festival approaching, roommate of people are gone, the whole building empty. I walked into the room, there is always a feeling into the grave. I did not close friends, very depressed. dormitory, I always play music loudly or call my parents, the only two ways to expulsion of loneliness and solitude. results. At home, I is the center, grew up everywhere, I have as a cadre, is the core l r, but now, I met with opposition and exclusion. I was a great value on their own people, the body has a little bit uncomfortable will go to the doctor. I've read written by a Japanese mental health book, so most people do not know the psychological doctor, out of curiosity and need, I went to see a psychiatrist. MEDICAL met, he was director of the Advisory Committee of Heilongjiang Province, psychological, special authority, he told me that the first sentence is: your question, this mentality is bound to encounter all the outstanding young people. I immediately felt more comfortable , and restored confidence. also weaken your advantage. You can add friends and exchange, add some fun time with colleagues, such as play cards, drink, chat, relationships will be harmonious lot, but can not change the work style. ; real solution to my problem and let me a lifetime is a leading word Asian Winter Games, he said: l should always stand in the position to consider the issue of others. r I believe, and has thus changed their mode of thinking and mentality: everyone is worthy of respect, you can not identify because of his outstanding and others are mediocre. to now, I also believe that the relationship with colleagues, it is better cooperation than competition, and together move forward. If you are the mutual establishment of an obstacle, then, will spend a lot of energy, it is difficult to dry succeed. them immediately to improve the relationship. I have to negotiate with this mentality is almost second successful, time-tested. industry, many of the ideas that was established has just formed, we do not have any communications equipment, leading to talk me out of several pagers back, I went to Harbin, the largest paging company, this is the first project I'm talking about. , we can have any good? I say you can advertise for, opening a line l r paging hotline Asian Winter Games, the results of my first Linhui 5 pager. time to sign it as specified in the Asian Winter Games paging l r, the boss says you have to promise me one condition, I signed. He said that after you graduate, went to my work here, I'll make manager of a company. I said I 25 years old, he said okay, I said OK Oh, and he signed it. I carry a pager to go back a few, praised by the leaders. The next day, I planned this promotion ceremony paging hit the city. > The third thing is the invested boss saw this, he immediately appointed as a committee to discuss Joe Hui, director of storage. Then they signed a row for the Asian Winter Games on instant noodles, mineral water, Coca-Cola and a series of sponsorship deals. the whole year, our department has become a total of about 15 million yuan in donations. Asian Winter Games this job, let me full access to the commercial area. in sponsorship at the same time, I want to help companies plan and how it can use sub-Winter make money. In the end, I can in 30 minutes, a customer satisfaction plan proposal, and I engaged in consulting in the future many, and that is was created. Wharton's that interview, the deepest impression on him, but also the most challenging. the interview to be in Shanghai, interview students who are number one, a 40-old young lady. , she said, you relax a little bit you sit comfortably. At this point, I think she was very friendly, not nervous about. ? the same time you introduce myself, because I do not know you, do not know your experience, did not read your resume. I said I bring a resume, I will help you learn to gave her a copy, said: l I can personally by the Wharton Admissions Director Interview a great honor, and I feel great challenge for me is the phrase I r. carefully designed. You do not have to honor the first and second do not feel challenged to answer questions on it. Very respect. She was surprised and asked: how do you know? style, or even like what kind of students. She was surprised later, then laugh, this is her first time in the interview laughing. win the business, with McKinsey, she answered the questions hh eyes lit up, she said, very clearly, do not say that again. Then she asked: how to spend your spare time general?
: To be honest, most of my time at home, I like the family. weekends like driving with my parents and my wife out to dinner. I said to my wife today, she is a model, in the second round of applications Wharton, along with reading. She said: Really? very surprised, the second laugh. put this show to her, the results have been recognized. I said in my company opened a year later I bought a house to their parents, but also help them plan a small business, a decoration company, my mother did Chief Financial Officer His father was president. she was again surprised to say: Really? very interesting, very interesting! and then the third time laughing. causes addiction the city of Beijing as well as senior business professionals mmm candidate business process of struggle heroes. process of struggle, and his reasons for access to these addictive qualities. , and the entire country to a powerful portrayal of the era. From this perspective, both the times Joe Hui exciting time deposits, but also a frustrating time. both through his own difficult struggle to obtain a very great success, but they are also small and humble, and constantly correct their own weaknesses, shortcomings or bad habits of a process. you (Joe Hui stock) that you can not remember what weaknesses you have, in fact, is not true, you have not found some weaknesses in their own ability. ; I would like to express my feelings, sigh. Aristotle famously, New Oriental teachers often like to refer to in class, to the effect that: people repeatedly do, who he is. You're always stealing is habitual theft, the old good thing is that Lei Feng. It is Mr Yu. In addition, their inertia is also afraid of repetition, repetition inert, is to lazy people, and lazy people, who certainly was a failure. . I interviewed most of all losers, hard striver, or after the failure of those who still want to start over. Why do these people fail? because he failed to choose a strong psychological factor, he chose to fail and he decided to fail . l r indomitable ambition is a good thing, turning it into technology, then, is that once you decided to do every morning children, has been done that you want to reach the highest goal. For example, a strong skeleton refining , train a beautiful hand calligraphy, to reach a goal of learning English, which is called perseverance and ambition. . Of course, people have a variety of fighting methods. However, as an ordinary person, his success, just from the nuances of good habits. hit the basket to go, you can really score and win. basket that? is your business success. studying only a means, not studying success successful, career success is the success of our lives are really after. The new building, facilities across the United States and is the world's most advanced; from the inside perspective, I have contacted the students, all of them is not only smart, but very good. half time down, explain a lot of confusion I had to correct me many wrong ideas, financial knowledge learned here is I've never heard of. In Wharton, who had dozens of countries, where hh blend the cultures of the world to the wharton school, I would like to I have come to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment