Monday, December 13, 2010

Zodiac funny Daquan

 Both realistic and refined. 20 birthday. actually, and the bottle the same day, no wonder all crazy human. Links bar a few interesting signs - 12 signs for Who passers-by said: I am a Pisces who loves you: I know you passers-by said: Do you know is not important, important is that I love you, Pisces: Do not play me, you in the end a passerby who said: hey hey hey .. Pisces: Hey Hey .. Do not play me, Aries passers-by said: I love you, Aries: Ha ha ha passers-by said: I do love you Aries: you go to hit the wall it ha ha ha Taurus passers said: I love you, Taurus: nervous passers-by said: It is true Taurus: nervous passers-by said: Taurus really loves you: good good that I may love you. love the love the bar .... you can Knock me ... Gemini passers-by said: I love you, Gemini: you have the wrong bar passers-by said: Yes .. I love you .. every word of Gemini: I know you're sick ... yes .. Cancer passers-by said it: I love you, Cancer: I had lunch passers-by said: ah Leo passers-by said: I love you, Leo: What utter passers said: I love you Leo: Oh, (After a child ...) passers-by said: Hey Leo: whatcha passers-by said: I love you, Leo: I know passers-by said: Oh, Virgo passers-by said: I love you, Virgo: Do not joke Libra passers-by said: I love you Libra: I know that pedestrians : Why is that Libra: Because you are 89 pairs of people saying this I am Scorpio passers-by said: I love you, Scorpio: I'm nobody told me before his death said this Aquarius Oh, how they power it? bottle They immediately started to mention wandering around with electricity. ah! electrical repair, where GG is it? waiting for me to see, oh! It turned out that thick black line inside the root of these colorful line of each line is received quarters Yeah, hey , GG! connect this blue and white Flanagan pick up date? see, the lights in our dormitory! Ha ha, I'm smart, right? What, now all the power we all received the hostel to the ... ... Pisces Oh, how a power cut, and no candles. I'm so afraid of the dark it! 5555, hey, to each dormitory made squad leader in candles, ah, why did he send it to me first? day job if he made the first issue is I yo, is it ... ... a closer look at the team leaders but it is still quite handsome thing ... ... please! fish, you take the first row of the day, and today they stand places your door, and ... ... down to your mouth water . constellation Aries the police on how to kidnappers shouted: No such propaganda, he had rushed to the first. Taurus: You are surrounded, Shui Yebie want out of here! unless willing to give me a million ... ... (-_-0 kidnappers as substitutions) Gemini: Well ... ah ... ah ... ... ... ... ... ... in the end what is? Hey! If you can guess this channel ultra-difficult puzzles, I will let you leave. Cancer: Think endured sufferings the mother raised you right! care of your family think of it! Leo: he deliberately put on the new dress uniform, standing on top of police vehicles, and the tweeter into the microphone ... ... Virgo: warn you, coming out hands must be behind the buckle in the head, to allow deviation from the 1.57 cm. This is a play by the rules. Libra: (use with gentleness, good tone and the tone of discussion) Please carefully consider, in fact, this is not worth your The. Even if you can successfully get the ransom, and eventually escape the net of justice; even if you lucky enough to abscond, inevitably fear, panic all day, so live as worse than death; the most important point is that you have been surrounded, and if continue to go up a desperate struggle, and ultimately get nothing but death ... ... Scorpio: Let me tell you, I have you on the drinking water has poisoned the ... ... in Sagittarius: ready to lift the speaker shouted back a few steps, but just listen to I make careful arrangements are by the police, which together with sophisticated positioning, riot, tracking ... ... equipment, you will not escape! Pisces: Come out, you have been surrounded. But if you look handsome, I can let you be considered a horse to the Aries baby is difficult mathematical problem: the teacher actually arranged so hard ... ... I do not do the job!! (yelled side vent discontent ... tear the book ...) Taurus baby: sad to say ah! but I do not believe can not do this, even if the answer to staying up late and I want out!! (beef cattle when they came up no one able to prevent awkward) Twin baby: If you use the mathematical method does not work, then the physical methods? Chemistry it? organisms do? history of it ... ... (Hey ... ... you do the math ... ah ...) Cancer baby: my brother, tell me This question is how to do it! tell me Well, you had any brains, ( Cancer baby brother to think about topics, and crab crab's happy thought: Oh brother ? is used to help write the math problem ?) Lion Baby: What? I doing wrong? not!! must have the wrong answer ! (This question is then ignored, continue to the next problem) Virgin Baby: Oh my God! This paper actually has a blot! my god! math book cover actually folds! It certainly is the reason for my answers wrong! (the two are related?) Libra Baby: Title can not write without grace, smile baby smile ... ... Scorpio: hateful teacher, you remember me, so I will when your child's teacher, I arranged to give him some more difficult questions, difficult to put him to death!! (fully indulge in the pleasure of revenge, the job went thrown Zhao Waguo) baby shooter: @ _ @ so hard it ... ... go to school tomorrow to find someone to copy ? Capricorn look good baby: The answer must be right, let me answer the reasoning process from it! bottle baby: why the answer is 98 and not 89? Why use this method? Why I was wrong ? Why ... ... (bottle ah, you are in the compilation If you like the ? is the Hua ... ... (start to start the day dream ... ...) being accused reflect the twelve constellations of Aries: will be very angry to say: dare to insult me! Having to rush to play that person, and will strive to get rid of people who tried to mediate, said: Let me go, do not stop me, let my flat to him! (impulsive index:) Taurus: will be the man does not care to say: You say I am a pig does not mean I am the pig ah! then surprised the crowd to leave the eyes like nothing happened. (pretending to be dead level:) Gemini: philosophic and like the man of the division will surely be the man said: do any one thing needs to reason need a reason to insult other people, I do not know you, you do not know me, you insult me for no reason apparently. Also, insulting someone is not right, we must learn to reason, to be polite and civilized, to be a good youth, insulting someone would hurt someone else the mind, in particular, would affect the healthy growth of their little brother little sister ?????? man until he heard an insult to hang up. (eloquence rating:) Cancer: In the beginning is hard suppressed their anger, until the man insulted his family, he finally erupted like a volcano, and out of control. (love of family index:) Leo: even a little self-confidence must be very arrogant disdain Leo said : argue with you that will only lower my identity! (cocky Level:) Virgo: Virgo the man-will be very calm and very sensible analysis of the causes that person insulted him, motive, purpose, large?? ? t? C a 100 plan of revenge, and turn offs, and the organization of a classic, a perfect argument, just ready to open, they found the man to go back. (analities rating:) Libra: The Libra? They will be very gentlemanly in the face of insult, and always keep a smile, then said: There must be some misunderstanding between us, easy to knot enemy is not easy solutions, we sit down and talk about it! then a great party Ask the person to eat. (Asha power index:) Scorpio: Scorpio will be very bad mood shouted: Do not you dare say that again?! that person is still its own way, then, Scorpio will be very careful to say: XXX! then leave leg , a few steps, go back lost one: I reserve the right to retaliate, you will die ugly! (insidious level:) Sagittarius: calm personality, outgoing, curious face Sagittarius will keep on wondering crowd of people who say: I do not know this person, nor to provoke him why he insulted me? does not make sense ah!! Why do I encounter such people? (idiot level:) Capricorn: Originally wanted to Hai Bian meal that person, but still restrained himself taken seriously by the man looks clear features, and then walk away without a word. A month later, the man attacked by an unknown N times. (treacherous. cunning . Violence Index:) Aquarius: bold and rebellious character of Aquarius there will be retaliation, but he must return never used someone with a thorough means of retaliation. (degree of innovation:) Pisces: will be very sensitive feel to the insult, he would have risked the danger of even breaking the law, unscrupulous revenge fantasy ...... and police will not find them trouble. (courage Rating:) good little pun twelve constellations of Aries Mom Frankie often told: swing, I won! took off, so that he can not see my little panties! boss, to a non-sweet! ? (... ... - life package? . Virgo everywhere on the navel is very curious and asked his father. my father and maternal fetal umbilical cord attached to the truth Simply put a little, said: Results, and later became the navel. to the teacher say something on the line. a mosquito bite. he got up to catch mosquitoes, but also how to drive out. can not, they pointed to the mosquito, said: proud to say: because you behaved, so he has a lot of white hair Ah. Lie Γ? (... ... Capricorn One day, her mother took to the streets Capricorn; go on the road, suddenly began to rain. Capricorns mother pulled a small hand and said: Capricorn slowly asked: NAME. tears, very sympathetic to ask: . Then each of twelve constellations will react? Aries: shout themselves hoarse shouting of the kidnappers: table for you, can I put out first? Scorpio own brother. Leo: Leo is not afraid to admit, he was just afraid that after the release of unkempt appearance in the world. Virgo: (female) lovingly watching the kidnappers, I let him repented of. The. Sagittarius: Sagittarius and Aries will begin with the resistance, but had completely forgotten after a while, with people arguing how much ransom from kidnappers would want to. Capricorn: a signle begged the kidnappers to allow him to leave the boss a call . Aquarius: Aquarius do not care whether it was kidnapped, he just ruthless kidnapping interfere with their vacation plans. Pisces: ready to confess all their sins. second test was zero constellation Aries, Of course, the consequences are - to be hot, Yang Yang beat up meal! (hard) Taurus Taurus sad to find you fake it, do not look that he seemed to be very poor may be the initiative agreed to his request, in fact, love Taurus petty advantages are secretly laughing: Cheats martial arts - , served to you) Cancer, ; Oops, I let you down! I'm sorry! King of Beasts will also make such a mistake? right, the teacher must change the mistakes in the papers, until I went to sea k him! I pity the teacher how to do this to me! This difference also left a written ... ... 'is inevitable; do not pay it, my heart and feel bad ... ... ) Scorpio the scorpion is not tight, the Office of the scorpion to the teacher, the teacher looked at the power of the dead 26 seconds later, the teachers take the initiative to help change the scorpion to 0 100. (no way to trick electric eye is a scorpion, and other signs look out for themselves, right) Sagittarius, There will be no rebellious thought, he would have said: in the end is why? Is the teacher is blind? ... ... had a nightmare. (really OK ah!) Aries Zodiac fatal blow, empty ... ... ) no friends, is ugly point ... ... ; Capricorn just say, 'crisscrossing footpaths, Along the' I want to eat dog meat, the ... ... Second, the reaction is to sign it? Aries Aries the notice of a tear, and a slip eyes ran. while carrying a brick from the site near the back, grabbing a large throat collar school leaders: Why fire me? you said, quickly said, ah?!! ; So honest, give you another chance! Oh ... ... two thousand five hundred and twelve 3 of 5 Oh, gross provide a better environment, a good environment for students to study hard will be able to improve the enrollment rate, enrollment rate to be promoted to improve the focus of the school, into key schools will increase your salary Oh!! There are other benefits such as ... ... she spoke to the leaders of the two lollipop pocket (this is not bribery, right?) Cancer Crab took notice of a sad start up: at home will be very sad, as well as Who Loved my brother, will be distressed sister, father and mother but also tired. I kept thinking crab began to cry me? No ah? Leo expelled you, and you can tolerate it? you? to resist Are you all right? was just as hard to sit like a tiger bench, canteen food is simply disgusting that bad to eat half of the back half of the ... ... do not want to stay, but for what I intended you want to fire me?! cut You can not fire our house weighing scales, he's a good boy ah, but occasionally make mistakes, and I was his eight regardless. , weighing scales the child is fine, criticisms on it, and will not fire Well, I was his teacher, he was the best I know! He, and unity of the students, I was squad leader, the students are let me tell you, windshield lock the door ... The next day led to the blocking of the people ... ... people to cut the wire and the third day of ... ... the fourth day of the National Education Commission, the school received a report on the XX ... ... the week after the letter is full of scorpions teachers face in a smile, sitting. Sagittarius archer took notice and smile opened the side thought: Hey, you can not come to class, and tomorrow can lie slightly!! this time to talk to MM under appointments and play games, wow ha ha ha ha ha ha ... ... striker grew more and more happy, casual look and ran out of finishing the classroom. But the only thing he found was that no written notice of his name the same table ... ... Capricorn Capricorn fiercely determined after receipt of the notice, the future we must work hard!!! the first cantilever, cone bone-chilling day, reading to the middle of the night 4:00 ... ... the past six months later, Capricorn became the first city of Mathematics. and Capricorn the past six months stood first in the Olympic race podium. subsequently elected as the country's 10 best young , and then won the literature prize contradictions. and then participate in a GRE test and got a perfect score. It is said that Capricorn was the original school finally carried back to school with Bataidajiao! Aquarius bottle put up a front and shook his finger in the leadership General, there is no related content: there is no other relevant provisions of the UNESCO world, and the legal aspects of the protection of the interests of the students is quite strict regulations, rules and regulations can not be above the law Oh! I'm sorry you can not fire me! ; Haha, finally solved so easily Who knows after a while: a group of people suddenly came: shouted, fish innocent, serious contempt for President principals saw more and more people shouted: OH, MY GAO!! !

No comments:

Post a Comment