Wednesday, December 1, 2010

2010-04 on

 2010.03.23 sleep still clamor for more than 12 points against
middle of the night, you dream of crying, mouth, shouted estimated to remain in the hours before the dream situation, the reality of the silent resentment of education of parents, raised in a dream to fight back.
maybe it is too crazy to play on Sunday, the heart also confiscation back after dinner yesterday, is still very naughty, no sure about the heart to sit down and have been living in that bounce back, then teach you to recognize a few,UGG boots cheap, ignore, put the books in there rooting around, or is holding a toy random string, so back and forth for about 20 minutes later, my anger, and began to ignore you, and to the confiscation of the toy, you have to find a new toy, and gave me confiscated, you start crying for help, looking for Daddy, Daddy No reason you find Grandma, Grandma mouth is very strong, but the action has helped you, Dad put you on the stool, let Grandma do not care about you, but unfortunately you are sitting on the bench less than a minute stood up again , mom and dad continue to ignore you, Grandma yell at you, it is estimated the sound is a bit, you trembled a little, so he started crying, began a new round of search for supporters, not here at Mom and Dad found, again'd like to see a grandmother, her grandmother said you bad mouth, but betrayed the hands of the psychological, Ignore your father to her grandmother, grandmother heard my father, father can not, again from Grandma you hold the hands of a stool, then you have to drink water, so pour a cup to get you to drink, but you have insisted that bottle to drink, we do not allow, you would not drink, but also began to cough up deliberately So I ignore you and your dad once again, my mother went to the supermarket to buy a glossy paper below, came home, you have been my father off back to the room, listening room, my father was still good to talk to you then 20 minutes later you come out, should be settled, so we look on the rest of the wash, it is estimated that the case should you later have touched it, so you want to go again in a dream, my mother want you to know Dad Dad mom efforts, it can now really sensible.
you sleep, and asked how to shut your dad into the room, ah, your dad always told him that her mother singing a different tune, though his mouth like that how to how to good discipline, otherwise it will be really ......,UGG boots clearance, said discipline is the mouth, hand actions are always relative to the line, let her ignore Cheng Cheng, Cheng Cheng from one to calm down she has been nagging at that with sincere honesty, integrity means honesty and later looked at my grandmother to help him, I was present when the first two, so she will not Lee-shing Cheng to be looking, but she did not heard, Dad in front of my face you fucking face Guzhe, not the nerve to direct action, but then I came out, he was a hand holding Cheng Cheng, a hand pushing his mother to hold Cheng Cheng entered the room, a good a bit of education.
Cheng Cheng, you are so talented in thinking about it, ask you to read you, you do not, let you learn, you'll be to divert attention, we are unable to get the good, to educate you, right , please forward your Xipixiaolian to ignore you, then beg you start over, a good talk with you, you always act dumb, exposing your lovely smile that day to confuse us so that we caught in the middle ah! son, how do you so difficult to teach it, can we say too much from the mother with your father, and make you more and more lawless, and looks like we really have good constraints you!
2010.03.26 See Me
After dinner, Cheng Cheng from the one in the living room to play, put his car gave out, and then one by one to turn a legs in the air, his mouth said, and so have turned the car behind, Cheng Cheng added to the ; he spoke the side of the car turned Zaifan is over, wait until all done here, waved his hands excitedly called .30 need to think and reflect on the day weekend
meal on Saturday, your day weekend to face is greasy, my mother take you to wash your hands, you take the soap kept playing, washed and wash, washed and washed, and lots of times, the mother and say hello, you did not hear when, later,Discount UGG boots, my mother put soap away, you begin to get angry at the basin edge, kept his mouth cried bad mother, playing her mother, kicked her mother, mother, the mother is very sad, so hit your ass, you stubborn with the two of us in the bathroom to hold on, I'm sorry, guess you are not convinced, after you find out your grandmother when backing, with your grandmother playing, talking, do not ignore me, then undress you nap, you do not want me off, let me go away, woke up after a nap woke up after going to continue looking for your grandmother, unfortunately your grandmother has to go out, you cried in bed for a long time, he refused to let me dress you get, well, do as I do my thing.
was afraid you've caught cold, and I forced you to wear clothes, you also hard to resist Fortunately, you are still young, I live in your system, I can not imagine you go big, I is not got you around can help you get dressed, put on a pair of shoes, you will immediately go to. I went to order things.
you thirsty to drink water, I'll give you down, rely on drinking water toward me, I look at you, then your father back, pick up grandma clean up the back, I say no recognition error can not return to grandma, you cried to go, but refused to admit error, and finally reluctance against the wall said I do not know your little melon head in the end what they thought, actually I was born with so much gas, I began to reflect, is not usually so again by the you, your wayward again and again, I relented again and again with has caused this situation today, actually angry with her mother refused to stop the Cold War most of the day,Bailey UGG boots, I admire it for you or for your heartache ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment