Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fight for freedom

 Time work, carrie told me she decided to put my problems with department colleagues taught her to start a new job this month and is working to put them to the new. When hearing the news my head began to expand quickly phone with carrie, to protest her decision.
But no matter how angry I am, or difficult to change her decision. except I do not trust to teach others to do, a fact we all know, but I really do not want not the slightest grasp of things to do, a lot of wasted their time, particularly energy, brain cells die each day will increase exponentially, I do not want white hair so early!
talking about changes at work, Last month, I brought out two of my colleagues have been very hard, but thankfully they are willing to learn, willing to ask, but comprehension is high, so although a tired point, but the pay is proportional with the harvest, we efforts can be seen, and then tough it sweet heart.
but this is not the case, mention that all my colleagues shook his head, and I assume this is very inclusive of people have been afraid of working with her, she is almost I have to check all the work once, the probability of rework large scary. So listen carrie say this, my reaction is no doubt a great, almost the entire office colleagues felt.
this burden I really have the courage pick, took over have to be responsible, but not the slightest confidence limits can be seen in one of the most satisfying results, I would rather take a few more new people, do not want to trouble to get into the body, but want to lose this Trouble is not a simple matter.
confused now feel depressed to the extreme! get old classmates at random out of a ventilation, the mood is still very dark.
No, I've got to do my fighting days the sun tomorrow tomorrow too seriously really good areas to the pros and cons to negotiate with the carrie for my little dead after the fight brain cells. or I do not expect a better life after the.
change that I talked to carrie this decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment