Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nap up to Douban Mizuki D

 Open the

rain

Zheng Chouyu

our love, ah, like rain,

between the stars and the stars the way,

our carriages are silent.

was playing in a big transparent forest,

Maundy in the water stream was,

it is packed with a bed of lotus lamp ah,

is the story of the cows and the Magpie Bridge

left lying there ... ...

left lying there

our love, ah, like rain,

slanting, slanting light woven into the memory.

and whether the light to stay forever in the memory of

between the stars it?

now a broken pearl

flow over this world of the ... ...

not remember a freshman or sophomore, I did Chyi Yu. That cassette was sub-as well as her voice is too sad that Chyi Yu, sad was desperate. At that time I have not listened to At that time, the people of his hometown radio station late at night Lianjiang Dong Chen presided over a number of emotions when the type of program, do not remember if his name was I do not like high heels, but like the songs far the vast empty feeling, and the Review of the dry autumn had homes. Chen Dong between me and a few letters, like the autumn air her letter very light and cloud elements, opens the lack of full of fresh weight of sorrow intermingled. I remember I told her I do not like nanny-like squad leader, the leadership asked me why I turned down, leaving the title of the provisional squad leader (enrollment, the highest college entrance examination scores I was forced when a month.) She said the wine, rings, want to see me. Later, she left the station, I leave the Eastern District. Still later, everything is quiet.

and Zheng Chouyu initial I am for the book on the

error

Zheng Chouyu



I hit it so south through the season as the face of the open lotus wind down

do not come, do not fly in March catkins

your heart like a little lonely if the city

bluestone streets just the evening among the

Qiongyin does not ring, March spring curtain does not expose

your heart is a small casement cover

me tight People of the horseshoe is a beautiful mistake

I am not a return man, is a passing ... ...

high school and freshman and sophomore Chilian Huiyin poems, such as When stuck on a research poem Meng-home, such as

a long time do not read poetry, but also lose Poetic. If I experience love again, probably not past poetic dreamlike state of mind. Has been disproportionate in the weaving over-age fantasy from reality very terrible person, see Qiong Yao clear understanding of the mirror is. Sometimes I stop and ask yourself how could become like this now, which makes me say that every university student to see great changes. I did not say how people change, that is I am still thin, not that I mind.

life can not lead from the poetry, but poetry and live lean age, natural hair smiles, life will always be remembered most clearest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment