Friday, October 15, 2010

I was studying super-BH

 Bicker with people who are often able to direct a word choke. Time shopping, the BAR is a big bother us students love take to ignore. Finally had a falling out, actually said that poor students do not have the trial installed,Discount UGG boots, it is estimated the exposure to the big nothing, and so on as a charity. Young immediately before the student: Well too bright points can be nothing but a sell out ~~~~In an Italian brand of clothing to stopped,UGG bailey button, hand rubbed it between his girlfriend beige windbreaker, just ready to propose to try the salesperson contempt, said: Sorry to drag my colleague's hand to leave, this time the salesperson vicious irony: Do not come here to sell!! That you are a waiter you do? may face almost cramp.

met a cell phone sale of cattle have not yet, look in the eyes really is not an ordinary man could learn from, and call her Miss pay any attention to you. Even at the time, said with a smile: Miss silly, * who deserve ah.

hear the tough approach is: two girls dressed in ordinary shopping - cosmetics counters, the staff were not willing to look, especially cross-talk tone, just like in local dialects like a dog Well, One of the girl with the clerk says: front and face, said: package while reluctantly whispered: ? br>
One time me and my mom went to LV store, I see a bag waiter asked how much the man not look I mentioned casually that more than 5,Bailey UGG boots,000, I said, this is only your store substandard you, too cheap! The dog immediately face the day.

I have a friend's dad to eat, points of pine nuts corn, vegetables come out to see the corn floated a few pine nuts, my friend's dad called the waiter said: What is this food? woman suddenly silent

I was studying to buy clothes, wear a salesman to see him ah di is the evil that is new here, next to a discount, I said the students on the spot the sentence: you take an offer I could not even buy you one!

students met his father in a shop salesman in a very fitted, usually low-key calm his father, the rage, and said: What do you know how much I month, I earn you a month year's money. Attendants face green ...

One of my friends lost her mother to see the future of gold jewelry, did not buy it when the waiter is taking contempt, saying that no money has yet to buy gold jewelry and the like, I come to a friend:

a friend is to do business, what is not rich, but his valuation of the plant down and have more than two hundred million. Chinese New Year to give his wife a few relatives and leather, she is very people who will not dress up,UGG boots cheap, wearing a military coat to go out. Results are ignored her the assistant manager, or an already are preparing to take off work, she received the salesperson, mink coat, ah, ten thousand one, we see that the civilian population did not dare look at the price, she bought a seven time eight, was the assistant regret the intestines are green. I happened to be the sister of another friend who is a member of the harvest work faster, she said, the commission that month he had more than ten thousand, and she could have been temporary, that after they gave her a formal work of the turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment