Wednesday, October 27, 2010

difficult

 Day, my birth day. Thank you, years mother took me to the world today, up, from the world one more me,UGGs, a worry about your daughter, all these years you do not know how much heart as I speak, you as I really paid too much. Me from raising a little baby so much, really not easy. Mom, today is the mother of his daughter's birthday is also difficult to date, daughter wants to say to you: Happy Birthday Mom, you worked hard, I love you, Mom! Incidentally, the father also say keep up the kingdom of heaven: Father You work hard, as your daughter, I am very happy.

think about their own young, mature and then looked at me today. Think of the parents when I was younger, and then look at today's mother, I grew up day by day, her hair was a pale day old day by day. I'm very uncomfortable,Discount UGG boots, distressed. Thinking about how their own childhood with our parents, thinking about how their parents together through good times and difficult times. Heart is very acid, tears could not help but want to stream. Over the past days, the parents paid for me is really too much. Thank you heavenly father for my love, thank you ... ... please forgive her daughter's awkward, I really do not know how to express my gratitude to you. Mom and Dad,UGG boots clearance, thank you, I love you.

and my dear friends,cheap UGG boots, Thank you. Very happy that you still remember my birthday, thank you for your blessings. I am very happy because of your blessings. All the way through, you have the companionship, with your support for me, with your blessing to me, and you cared for me, with your good to me, thank you. My dear friends, you are destined encounter, and even become friends with your good friend, is a situation. My dear friends, thank you for you. I am very happy, very happy.

I would like to:

willing to love me forever and I love the people with me, together through all the seasons of life! I would like to cherish the people I cherish and always with me, together through all the seasons of life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment