Monday, October 18, 2010

Kapok is already open

 Kapok is already open 10:40 ~ two years later when, Azhu Meet me Kapok tree. Her self-confidence, and I am glad. Kite in her hand is a gift given to my son. Son shy, worldly,UGG boots cheap, she was good pedagogues to teach my son to fly a kite; she was thinking of her lovely child on a child. Although the Department of casting pearls before swine, but still fly the kite, flying high, is not binding on the fly with. Son that was new, staring at the link, hip-hop and smiled; my ten years did not fly a kite,Discount UGG boots, and also quite happy; Perhaps, she really figured out, has been smiling. When we get enough in her hands tied off the cord to your kite, and kite falling on the Kapok tree branches. Suddenly the wind blows, and mixed with cool blowing, the rain ... ... ... afternoon,UGG boots, she was leaving, I do not know what the eve of the next meeting? I hope she finds her own happiness ~ night when, outside the tropical wind blowing quarter Hou, thought would only break the kite will fall do not know where.

friends care for you the feeling of friendship, family feeling to your every possible way. Emotions are your feelings, ah, no mood ups and downs of day to write peace of mind, enjoy the good things around. Make you want to do, the things you angry, can feel included in your diary ah. Psychological thinking about what to write, write diary feel my heart will ask myself! Let the Internet to keep track of my mood diary, to collect other people's feelings diary, whether good mood, bad mood,cheap UGG boots, made him stay in this page, leave the most true memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment