Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bayan a slap in the face to the field to fly,

 The original is for this woman!
soak in the bathtub for a long time, been thinking about what fate really is?

put Opera in the living room TV, so all may pay with piles of rubbish. Moments of beauty but the day enjoyable someone's Hospital ... ... came to the school reported that their first choice is journalism, scores enough, been dispensing to Chinese professional, and feeling a little disappointed.

welcome party, the hall was filled with candles, illuminates a picture of the young face. have seniors in the guitar playing How the Chinese language and beautiful ah, such

'blue sky', you think the world has a language can be used to outline a four syllable picture?

years after the green, the boy took my hand, to Wuyi Xiang, peach leaf crossing, a face ... ... I went to Nanjing, the city's streets.

(117 )

bath, body and mind are feeling some pleasure, lying on the ground watching TV. because of the lack spare cash purchase other furniture, so buy a piece of land

carpet, a number of cushions, posing sofa.

phone rang, flying field, I did not intend to take, put your cellphone on mute and let him play it slowly (Marketing people are not arbitrarily switch the phone

a).

Sure enough, put the phone on the coffee table has been flashing, he has been playing ah play ah. and then the short message:

quick call back!

quick to answer the phone!

in a hurry to find you!

fact, knowing the telephone rang, and deliberately did not take is very hard to accept. distraction that uncomfortable, I telephoned A Man , A Man I heard this

farce, not smile, Small Open for

to commit suicide! I give him back to phone. no time, I want to talk to you. Where are you? Finally, a second fight card.

, looks haggard. For a time, can not tell the taste, the man then gave me so much joy, and then gave me endless grief, and now is so correct

wrapped around endlessly ... ...

he was distracted, looked up I found out the glass. He put down the magazine, got up to look at me. think it's their own, to

in front of this man, sad greater in spite .

If you do not come, I have been waiting for! > If floating in the air without the piano like, knocking around, I think Kwan Kit, who once kissed my forehead of married men. Oh, is

a married man! a little bit of time wander.

, and more and I can not go head.

After, the baby was born, in fact, she was a child, do not know how to be a mother. She is reluctant to breastfeed, do not want

with a full moon on the other side to her parents, telling the truth, I have not even seen a few times. We were so in love, we can start again ... ... Everything you do, I know. Do not roll your eyes out,

why make things difficult for each other? of love itself miss the point, and who you are, nothing to do! talk, I now boyfriend, very good, at least in my eyes. intimate relationship, then unemotional pocket the money that his will be lost, so he finished relentless to quickly pluck the phone

. Otherwise, it is estimated he will be the latest laptop computers from the honeymoon has been said selectively, and then diverge to the beauty and travel all over the Raiders. < br>
this phone call that field flies very depressed, he no longer speak, with your fingers in a circular motion on the desktop without rules, and finally he said: I'm sorry. . a difficult matter, as if the people are relaxed. I sang a little song, walking home, standing in the door, suddenly

incredibly hard, because I found:'ve forgotten my key.
< br> had to go to Afghanistan to fight the car culture, as a close friend, and she holds my house key. I just moved to that time, she often sneaked into my house

nap, I came home from work at night look, I ruined the bedding of the mess, I really do not know, she has led several groups of men come here to sleep.

I always touch the front of the package, did not bring the key to prevention! did not find my key

key.

Who then ran who nap every day,UGGs, Ghosts? a bit like a divine

.

thought about an hour or two until I will be From the sewing box

twist the pieces of the key out, I'm wise, you think of this equipment in a key! discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each product. The woman bought a new gold nail polish, Anna Sui, on a whim, and my hands and feet had nails painted sparkling, resplendent. I think it is too exaggerated, then slowly with nail polish remover the nails clean ... ...

to the hour of the sleep is naturally not sleep in bed chatting.

Like you, you, all day long tangled with a married man, leaving his wife to death

people to live. Erosion of us who you say? So far yet so near. should not eat something so spicy and greasy, but both of us are mad to want to eat that day.

results very cow boss, sitting in the corner reading the newspaper, not to vinegar, it is necessary to bring your chili oil, then angrily We dropped the duck fan base did not Dongkuaizi exit. proprietress of the irony behind me: sick of people! Miss A car horn pressed paper was prodigiously, until the police gave her two more before his uncle corpuscles.

we two! hurry, hurry to go to Cannes is the festival too! All the way reporters staring at us, as annoying! Hey, you want to change I went to the red carpet either pair of high heels? I am the red, immediately find a small torture her assistant, as my boss tortured me

! Call her every day to buy hot hot Roubao Zi. Her to buy, I'll throw, 'although hot, but not hot, re-buy'

! Finally, she even brought me back to the steamer, and I touched, wow, really hot her mom, 'roller, told me how to eat so hot! 'only slowly beginning.

me: That they offer,Discount UGG boots, boldly on open, I multiplied 10 times to him! I heard that they will refuse all celebrity home Bachu do gossip We are so rich,UGG boots clearance, in the garden of a small waste disposal systems installed, all waste water discharged into the water

Road! You say that we makeup to go out, they will say that we were emaciated; we make up, saying we demon too! had a nasty look, then hurried back smiling, looking down stairs.

to the front of the company and ask the receptionist a small chapter: Is that when an ordinary person! thought I still have one thin quilts in the previous house, ran and got.

already dark past, units often olds sitting next to the door and chat, have not seen that day. A cats do not know which corner of hiding, issued mournful wail.

corridor lamp is broken, then the weak light mobile phone, on the floor. knock a long time, cracking the door open a crack, crevice is a pair of long eyes, filling

full alert. I suspect their wrong door, and looked up to see the room number and asked: in, will move to the impending massacre.

is preparing to turn left, Hasty returned.

she was so happy to see me, Zhang level bed, wardrobe, covered with a hook, hook a number of trousers and shirts, desk filled with debris, were moved to the living room sofa.

house, full of sweet fishy man atmosphere.

Hasty entered the house to help me find the box, looking for a circle not find, but later found even in the living room, above the shop of the newspaper becomes the table, greasy pile of instant noodles in the bowl to above.

busy divvying up the rescue of my box, covered with dust and printed on top of a piece of greasy, dark Hu Hu.

the box is not a brand name, first entered the University when bought with a snow correction fluid container mouth the words long-term partner, unwavering loyalty. So I've always treasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment