Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Autumn 2010 was the first anniversary of my wedding

 Look back through the road, there was bitterness, there was joy,UGGs, Is this life?

days after marriage, there have been few calm. Are you always feel exhausted, there is no respite and no rest ......

little tasks of life continue, so that you do nothing! Plans never keep up with changes, marriage wishes, in the control reality, so obvious

ridiculous! Again and again hard to tell, there is no effect, I really do not know why? Heavy first got married the vibrant,

insensitive to the later, I found myself come down, too apathetic,Discount UGG boots, and no fighting spirit, just want to vent, feel

futile, but also of no significance. When the child cry like the nose, like how sad. I do not know nothing vulgar is to eat and play.

day continued alone and helpless, do not know when it is tall. Really want to tell the heart to find a friend is not pleasant, but friends

have run around for the life of the self, like me busy for their own easy life. Where have the time to listen to you

once only reserved for the permanent memories of laughter!

the social life of hard work to us how much more helpless, helpless and how much support and assistance behind, always watch the extra comfort!

you might know me all right! Do not want to infect you, after reading! Laugh when you think of me,cheap UGG boots, your laughter

halves with me,bailey UGG boots, and now I think very few funny things out! Maybe I am numb ........

No comments:

Post a Comment