Monday, November 29, 2010

Ten early benefits, and how to do it

 However, there are indeed many other benefits to get up early.
If you are a night owl, you're used to this life, which is also good. If you think this is good, there is no need to change it. But for me from a night owl become a morning person (which is entirely possible) is simply divine. It brought me a lot of the benefits I have never had. Here are some:
thanks for this day. I am very pleased able to get up early, thanks to this beautiful new day. I propose to say a prayer in the morning thanks and blessings. I like the Dalai Lama said: to wake up, I am alive to enjoy this precious life, I can not go to waste it. I want to do my best to improve themselves and treat others with my heart, so that everyone can get helpful suggestions. I want to treat others kindly, not angry or blaming others. I want to do my best to be helpful to give to others.
surprising start. I used to start each day is jumping out of bed late on, to prepare edgy good to go out, hurried rush to send their children to school to work. When I walked into the office, I look fat scale uncover his head, sleepy, irritable and work everyone pull in the back. This is not a good start. Now, I start to do the morning prayers, and be ready at 8 all, my children and me. When people first came to work, I have more than they lead. In my experience, there is little better than to get up early to start the day.
quiet. no noisy children, no babies crying, no soccer, no cars, no television noise. morning was so quiet and peaceful. This is my best day good time, I can enjoy this is my peace time. I can be used to thinking, reading,Bailey UGG boots, breathing.
sunrise. get up late in the day, people will miss the cycle of nature, one of the wonders mm sunrise. I like to watch the sky light up gradually from dark blue becomes light blue, bright oozing from the sky, nature has been painted a bright color. I like early morning runs at this time, looked up and tell the world: day! operation in barely eat until noon many of the more hungry you hungry greasy unhealthy food sweeter. But eat breakfast, you will not. In addition, eating breakfast, drinking coffee, reading the book is really a pleasure, unlike the work in front of your desk into the belly side of the breakfast.
exercise. Of course, like many other times can be used to exercise, such as after work hours is also a good exercise, but it is also very easy because other unplanned events canceled. The Morning hardly was canceled because of this.
efficiency. at least for me, the morning is the most productive time of day. I like to check email and blog in the morning before write something, because this time there is nothing to divert me. When I began to work one morning, I can do more things. This evening, I have no work to be treated to empty out more time to spend with my family.
setting goals. we get there? Yes, you need to. no better time than in the morning to review your goals, plan and designated as the first and foremost thing to do. you must have a you want to accomplish this week. every morning to do what you need to have a plan to achieve this goal. Then, the best start in the morning you hands up.
commute. No one likes a traffic jam, in addition to oil company. early on the road, traffic will flow a lot, so you get faster, the company will give you more time saved. Even better, you can ride a bike to work. (of course, is the best work from home. )
appointment. to get up early makes you easier to be punctual for appointments, late for your date will give a bad impression. and bring them early is a good impression, and you will have more time to prepare Dating
how do we get up early?? we compare the relationship of this ah .. the answer is:
Do not try to bite into a fat man. step by step, each more than 15 to 30 minutes before getting up early. When you get used to the 15 to 30 minutes early, and a further 15 minutes earlier forward. A step by step until you reach your goals.
Allow yourself to bed early. You may have used to stay up late watching TV or the Internet. But if you continue to stay up all night, and the trial forward to getting up early, then sooner or later you will give up either. If you do not keep up early, then you would get more nights sleep had to be abandoned. I would suggest go to bed early, even if you do not feel trapped, you can read in bed a while the book . If you really tired, you faster than you think to sleep.
put the alarm clock away. If it on your pillow, you will shut it and then rely on a minute bed. No, let alarm farther away from your bed, so you have to get up off it. so you get up. Now you have to do is not to lie down.
get out of the bedroom. Do not pamper yourself back your bed, force yourself to leave the bedroom. I used to be a hand solution to the toilet, flush, wash, and then look in the mirror I'm ugly. this time I have been awake enough to face the day.
Do not give yourself excuses. If you allow your brain to tell their sleep for a while, you will never get up early. Do not go back to bed as an option.
give yourself a good reason. Let the morning there are some things to do heavy, It will be your driving force to get up early. I like to get up early in the blog, write something,UGGs, that is my reason. and when I finished, I will read your message.
to their reward. In the beginning you must will force yourself to get up early, but when you think this is a happy thing, you will take the initiative to get up. to their own rewards can be sipping a cup of hot coffee or tea, read the book a moment,Discount UGG boots, you can also do a delicious breakfast, or watching a sunrise, or just deep thinking. to find some things that make you happy as a part of you to get up early to enjoy.
use the extra time. Do not get up early a couple of hours just to see blog, Unless this is your main purpose. Do not waste your time saved to get up early, start your day as soon as possible. I like to take this time to prepare my children for breakfast, plan the rest of my day,bailey UGG boots, exercise, think, read. to 6: 30, I have a lot more than others things.

1 comment:

  1. Its a great Blog.Working closely with your senior management team, Konxept Consulting forms a creative approach designed specifically to catch the attention of consumers who need your products and also deals in Chinese Marketing services.

    ReplyDelete