Friday, November 5, 2010

4 is heard me whisper

 After hearing this story, I was silent for a moment.
salty, like the smell of the sea.
Therefore, the reader who told me that she used to drink this wine with a way to remember the sea.
which is used to remember the wine lover, whether it is because of that sad legends, or because there are very moment my feelings. drop of alcohol had not been off of me, and actually fell in love with this smell, take a bite, the memories of the sea, drink washed down.
provoke waiter I have to a cup.
out a blank letterhead, I wrote back to the reader, in the end of the letter, I also attach a:
of wine, she is very like it, and let me take her to say thank you. darker, I can also instantly recognizable, this man is a Ni-day line.
the moment, he frowned, silently watching me.
he moved his mouth, intends to open, but at this time waiter send me some of the third cup of wine.
; This is a glass of wine, slightly sad. the legend, but he did not know, my sad, because remember the taste of the sea, recalled that get along with him for seven days, seven days short.
my name.
did not dare to look him eye me, in this call in soon to get the courage, and finally looked up, face up to his eyes. and his eyes met the moment, I found his eyes contain many elements.
it, what is your name, where you live, what are you doing? I wrote in the letter of the phrase?
I remember that I wrote in the ninety-eighth letter: if we have the opportunity to meet, please remember, be sure to ask me, ask my name, asked I live, are doing, you can ask me why I miss you so.
he read my letter? But how is this possible?
If not, Is it just coincidence?
However, if just a coincidence, he will ask why these weird questions? he knows my name, know where I live, know what I'm doing, he knew I was his girlfriend's college students. < br> , the transfer clock every night, it will rain under a cherry blossom. letter is forwarded to him by the Cho Kexin, so I will for no reason but not the key, so hang up the phone before she nasty cherry it will remind me.
all her budget for good, she is director, I was cast with Ni-day line.
only, we do not know, the play's end, will not stand because the director changed the script for trespassing, and become better.
I think I should say something , but do not know how to speak.
to tell him, are written in that letter a hundred of it. The only missing is now, and I broke up with Lin Xi has However, it has can affect what?
his heart is still holding hands in the Tang that balloon!
we just looked at each other silently, devoted all their energy.
time flies from the silence, the feeling in my This is in addition to the seven days, the most short-lived day, the first known English song in the ears, has been a twelve.
I still hear your voice, Softly calling my name
But I know my answer's in vain
Cause I couldn't be with you
hh
a cherry tree, falling on our side, NI Sky bent down, picked up the flower, carefully Lile Li quality silk flower petals, and then, gently, the flowers on the center of the table. took the pen and paper and started writing on the letterhead.
I do not know what he was writing, not easy to say. I have a blue mouth drinking wine, I recalled the letter written by the hundred content, I tried to stand in the position of his imagination to see the feelings of those letters.
such thoughts, only to find that those who write letters too provocative, too directly exposed, and I even worried that he said to me, thank you or sorry. < br> Two answers, no doubt will make me disappointed.
But what can I expect, he is the heart of her boyfriend Don, it is impossible to deny the fact.
The Tang heart, but it is my old classmates .
until the last one is also falling on the ground cherry, Ni-day line was put down the pen, and folded stationery, paper and pen from the table will be pushed back in front of me.
asked.
discovered that it had just played this song all the lyrics in English.
letter I have asked this song to him at that time, intuition told me that he must know the title of the song.
facts prove that he did know, but also memorize the lyrics of the song.
I looked down, softly remembered that I always wanted to know a few lyrics:
Will there be absolution
At the story's conclusion
Or will there be just endless pain
I still hear your voices, Softly calling my name
Though destiny torn us apart
You still burn light a flame in my heart
I have not thought about the lyrics are so sad, raised his head, once again look to the Ni-day line, eyes pan tears. I was just asking him title, he copied the entire lyrics to me, whether it is to borrow a few words that tell me?
If so, this than save room for you, so let the story end, leaving the infinite pain in the world. I still hear your voice, gently calling my name. Although the fate of some to separate us, you still like a flame in my heart, forever do not go out. depression as strong as combustion, what is the use?
I touch the table tis cherry, sad road, Only seven days. br> this come as a surprise, I even heard clearly do not understand why he should ask.
. kiss, but I miss it is to live together with him for seven days, and now, I want to not kiss, but love and commitment.
Although I know, is now his love and commitment, for me is a luxury, but he need not so frivolous.
I drank a cup the rest of the Frozen Blue Margarita, suddenly found that the salt rim, along the mouth of the taste of wine flowing like water, like the , but it is tears.
Ni-day line in the face, and slowly blur in front of me, I feel like uncomfortable head as tears, I shook my head hard, like to play open, it is ultimately nothing but play does not open, only first hand shore, so that their Buzhi Yu slipping down from the chair.

, looking for something.
Whisper in my ear.
as if sitting in the boat, is the Ni-day bought the little wooden row. He told me the ship, I can use at any time.
later, I was pat wake up, open your eyes, see the NI-day line between trance .
I do not know where you are, is an island? I even heard the sound of the waves, the familiar song: Though destiny torn us apart, You still burn light a flame in my hearthh
not, why To accept fate?
Ni-day line clutch my body, trying to lift me up, I flew into his arms, he slightly hesitated and slowly my Yongjin. over a long period of time, I began to explore his lips, kissing up.
morning I wake up and sleep in my bed, the air seems filled with a strong alcohol, and my head, they still aching. yesterday What home? I try to remember, only remember the line nearest approach to Ni-day asked me if I miss the kiss on the island, he said to me, if missed, you can give me one, or even several.
kiss ?
I think of that kiss last night, touched his lips, was surprised,cheap UGG boots, sat up in bed.
this time, I noticed Cho Kexin fell on my bed.
almost put you to the hospital on the drip. ? how is he? ?
Ni Sky showed the letter read. To send you back to Lin Xi who is? He told me to send you back, he received the message you sent, you rushed to get to cherry bar, got there, you have Zuide mess. br> br> The message sent early this morning: I am in the cherry bar, pick me up. recipient is Lin Xi.
last night, before the arrival of the Lin Xi, should be only Ni-day walk by my side, this message, is it his for my hair? should be it! he did not know I had parted with Lin Xi, so using my mobile phone to send text messages to Lin Xi,UGG boots cheap, let him come pick me up.
So, yesterday, that kiss, I What snout who?
Lin Xi is up?
hundred letters that I decided to forget, forget that night, but also forget that kiss.
? Why not put the pursuit of love, dedication, used in the write up it? so, I may become a great writer. This world may be a woman. early for me to celebrate. to celebrate with you. I called Don heart, looking for her to ask for royalties on the month, I intend to use the royalties to buy gifts for the Cho Kexin.
not directly withdraw money from the bank card to buy some of what will be generous.
has been I rarely take the initiative to contact Don heart, that her contacts with the Ni-day line, the more rare. phone call in the past, rang for a long time has not been answered, I dial again, this time, after three beeps someone finally picked up the phone.

because Ni Sky do not want to let me know, so all in secret?
Although this idea is ridiculous, but, recently, Tang heart is not only planning a the topic, it should have your wedding Imagine it.
phone, Tang heart has stopped my colleagues.
of royalties, what is my exchange in the past inform the accounting for you, or do you get here. Social get royalties, I walked to the other side of the 803. I told myself, I just want to make sure, whether the line Ni-day leave of absence.
to ask the receptionist, how to say? directly told her that I find Ni Sky?
He who is not in comes in to say, if it? Do you really want to see him? see him, but also what to say?
final I still can not resist the temptation to know the answer, walked to the front desk.
Sir? he seemed to leave out. Regrettably, said to me, .
out of the building, I took out my cell phone to call Don hearts, but suggest other side is turned off.
I like a,Discount UGG boots, like a year ago, lost the Ni-day news of the line.
When a person is bound only a shadow, will know his name yet who knows where he is working, what is the use?
outcome will not be different.
cupboard at the mall I wandered wandering again, and finally chose a half the height of the Baby Bear, Ke Zhu Hezhuo promoted to counsel as a gift.
celebrate the promotion, even if it will give a pen to the right than the bear, but I think even then the cause of smug, there will be lonely , I want to feel alone in Cho Kexin, there will bear with her.
checkout, I hold onto the baby bear elevator, accidentally, bear paws in front of a woman's head hit.
, like a longtime friend encountered.
stunned for a moment, I recognized this woman is Lin Yue.
The last time met her, we were just a nodding acquaintance with it,UGG boots clearance, this time, why suddenly become so enthusiastic? only because she has replaced my position, as Lin Xi's girlfriend?
arrived on the first floor, down the elevator , my bag suddenly fell from the shoulders to the arms, struggling to adjust my baby bear, intends to empty the bag out a hand to dial up.

Lin Yue took the bird in my hand Big Bear, so I will adjust the bag, sending it back to me.
, I have something trouble you. Music is a radio talk show host evening.
know, you , not to mention the identity of hosts are so special.
, Lin Yue to get car underground parking garage, looking at her back, remembering her smile, she really do not mind I am a former girlfriend Xi Lin?
If so, I dedicated this in pregnant, is it not suspicious mind?
And that kiss, if that night, I kiss the person is Lin Xi, then why not let my first contacts with Lin Xi her?
this time I have decided that if she again contacted me and asked me on the program, even if I did not experience this again, and then stage fright will go. If you can help her, then the compensation bar.
I will hold Bears hold hold in his arms, why, no matter what I do, I'm sorry the end is always someone else?
contact me again and asked me who Shanglin music programs, is actually Lin Xi, who before Christmas called me a week, and I'm sure programming time.
will not bother you go out to celebrate? Ni-day news of the line, even Cho Kexin, also because of newly promoted to counsel, and busy all day long.
accompany me, I am the only characters in the novel, I'm in another world, knitting joys and sorrows.
only these people, will never forsake me.
; Lin Xi thoughtful to say.
has repeatedly asked me, asking me to pick you afraid you could not find her place, waste of time. What he understood.
consider this point, I feel a little ashamed, as he had been the Koubuzeyan.
just hang up the phone, hear the key sound, Cho Kexin door and comes in later, even the briefcase is time to go, and a pulled me mysteriously to me,
nervous as the heart is called in the past asked Don. Power of the Well. had been secretly married.
Although some absurd speculation, but in the hearts met Tang Ni-day line and become his girlfriend, I realized that this world, nothing is impossible.
I wrote him a letter too, understand my mind, but no response, evidently, in his mind has made a choice. great, had a bath and go to bed. ; her voice sounds tired, should be the travel fatigue because of it.
phone call from my home the past.
, and would like to ask where are you really. I think we should notify you soon. If down, I hear the phone other side came the voice of a man, so late, he is still Tang heart there, as she poured water. I thought I would stress that they get married or not, who knows, even at night, he and Don hearts together, will make me feel so unwell.
However, they are lovers, it is true.
did not answer me, these days, where they actually had. is that she has missed the problem, or deliberately avoided?
turn clock hours, I went to the cherry bar, holding a copy to me Ni Sky lyrics, only That last sentence is heard: Though destiny torn us apart, You still burn light a flame in my heart.
Although the fate of some to separate us, you still like a flame in my heart and never extinguished.
Ni Sky is to do this to me?
Christmas Eve, Lin Xi time in the apartment door. All along, he was always so punctual for appointments, whether it is the lover, or friend.
Family child care we can not allow your children to bully his Family. kidding, but I have learned before, but a good forest eloquent music, I'm afraid, but she simply said Le. Wen Xi parked in the alley, walk ten minutes to arrive, along the way, both sides tried to say something, but it was finally ended in silence, everything seems to be back when we Chuxiang Shi.
just ride,, I found the peace symbol hanging on the car, and I did exactly the same code to him.
talismans I made it myself because the series, the pattern and will not sell the same street, so I can determine, the immediate hanging This, it was that day, I buried in the sand in the.
But how could this, do that piece of Lin Wen-Xi went to the beach from the sand dug out of the peace symbol?
how he peace symbol that I will be buried in there? I stared at the peace symbol, puzzled.
fact, exposing a small half on the outside, I saw happen to be. br> smart as him, how can people not know who compiled the peace symbol, only now, however, did not understand all that is necessary.
you used to think that my car is empty, and the taxi Meiliang Yang, now finally there is something in there swinging. , for another mistress.
once again to see Lin Xi, saw his car looks like, remember all the past, especially by his pick of every day, suddenly found that I had, it has been the happiness of a people envy.
However, this happiness, he was out of my hand over, who were picked up its treasure.
my self-deprecating smile. Perhaps, now recalled only wake up to reality of happiness, just as it has been lost, so the resulting loss of Seoul only.
secretly cursing you in my heart the days. Instead, be honest to me, then I'm really embarrassed. After watching a miser to spend a sum of money, look like. br> br> see the forest music, I never thought of, and ultimately she will be your girlfriend, do not expect, I will now host the show came to her. ; you do not go up? > word export, I regret it. Is, I'm still selfish dream he told me that he is not loved forest happy? He also deeply miss me? why every time the face of Lin Xi, I speak both without a brain? just because I know he would infinitely Baby I do not care about me angry?
give me the best answer.
because it is broadcast, the entire eight programs start on time, in the past, Lin Yue and I communicated the problem to be discussed. She did as Lin Xi said, is a professional presided over all aspects of thoughtful, or even deliberately as I soak a cup of tea
throat clearing throat.
but without losing the atmosphere of humor, the show halfway through.
At this time, she played some music that is actually the first Flame in my heart: I still hear your voice, Softly calling my namehh
that moment, I like cherry back bar, back to the night, the screen memory Ni-day stop at the line Fuzaizhuoshang, for which I have copied the lyrics of the grid, I do not know why, this song also reminds me that I deliberately want to kiss mm To forget the kiss.
music operations in the forest, the music fades, the disappearance of the tail, it sounded like the cry.
a touching love song, and now, let us hear her love story. is also very rich? . so pale.
is someone else's boyfriend. , on the table.
too dark for photography, photos, somewhat vague, but still can clearly distinguish, kissing two people, one Lin Xi, one of my.
night, I really wrong kissed Lin Xi.
Or, I want to kiss the person is not Lin Xi, but the Ni-day line.
I am one hundred Nanbian, because Don were listening to the heart at the moment, not to mention, who would believe me?
looking at the Lin Yue I do not know what to say.
Lin Yue smile, he has become sneer, her eyes, there are the fence and indifference, so look, I concluded that this was a premeditated conspiracy, the sole purpose of I just want the pain and embarrassment in public.
so think about it, Xi Lin kissing because guilt disappear, for and on behalf of, and is filled with the chill.
to be able to think, how did this thing? is no intention to letters from readers indirectly, or deliberate investigation and evidence collection?
At this time, Lin Xi quickly went upstairs and listen in the car show , he is also aware that something was wrong.
; I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment