Friday, November 19, 2010

Important people

 Today met with a few very important person.
The first is the sister of Bashan. Speaking of our acquaintance, actually quite clever. This year a number of months ago, one day, I roam the web, stumbled recommended a number of posts a Web site. I've never not have any interest in these, and not to see. but that day, there is a post topic is about Tibet. So, has long been heard in the possession of the sky that I immediately clicked link. post pictures of Tibet, there are many: religious, quiet,bailey UGG boots, distant hh For me, there is a more of a feeling, that is: familiar! Although I own many, many pictures of Tibet, but at others, is like watching someone shoot me feel at home. post the landlord is the sister of Bashan. I always read the deep feelings about the post and will not do anything, but that day is a very strange power, so that I think the Bashan family ---- my sister is our fate too strong! I believed in Buddhism, so firmly believe in fate, said. So, I sent a message of Bashan sister to leave her my MSN . From then on, we became good friends. had never met, but I can always be cool to tell her the truth, and she has been very sincere, I think she is my sister, parents.
Today She said give me some books, so I agreed to go to her company to find her. stood in the entrance building, suddenly found windows, there are a figure in line with my sister Bashan see exactly the same, but the woman in me laugh, I determined that Bashan sister. her voice and I think completely different. I thought she was like me, growled, and the result is known: She is so delicate tender, and full of magnetism. I was wait a few pumping his big mouth, because I feel like in a dream.
one up, she handed me a bag and said: . was exquisite, the key is I love the strong ethnic characteristics of the style. But I was too clumsy, except to say thank you to not say anything else. and then pumping their own!
us today is the first real meeting Unfortunately, tight schedule, I have so much did not say it, would have to separate, and quite fast enough for blocking. Bashan sister, sorry ah! next time you eat lunch!
second important People are my sister. and she met was to discuss matters relating to the wedding. That's the best man were also present. That guy looked at me very unhappy, not the people of the reason is my own. began to fan him, and then I wanted to cry hh
is the third and I saw many years ago accompanied by her boyfriend, fiance or more accurately it. Although the break, but he always help me when most needed,Bailey UGG boots, and really helped me solve the problem. Although the break up, but I can not tell him any good, or even tell he was not a little bit.
However, he has a new girlfriend. I admit,UGG bailey button, I am a little jealous. However, the matter sorted out with the woman he will be very happy,Discount UGG boots, I can only envy and wishes. However, that woman must be good for him, very very good! do not like me, mm so bastard!
important people are met, such as sister's wedding is over, I have to leave now. Mid-Autumn Festival is also only the hh parents of all I love to say: I love you !!!!!!! but who can hear, who can sense that I do not know ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment