Monday, November 1, 2010

More depressed depressed depressed Super

 Depressed even to go to sleep in my bed found

are sized so middle of the night 2:00 I met a man brave enough die laughing this thing can be on the Match Friends approached to take a look Zhang disgusting fear of being sub-length of it below his wife to shake it twice and even went to bed following a call do not go down too obedient also no way to spend the night in a room one night to go to my sister it   Good morning outside  With noisy but still have strong will sleep in the past. . . . . . .

dream mom come and help me to re-open the computer to sleep before I want to do so would dream of 

ah did not think would have a vague really come to see my mom and went to unload   book (several times the night before the summer vacation all subjective people see that it is the fact that people who see me think I'm sleeping here all night. entirely to see who is at the scene the murderer did not mind waking up with nausea ah others I have not been accused of being depressed it will do up to being accused )

So I said, catching up and up It did not move out of the bed did not find her dream would not be depressed

I would dream and the reality of my sub-What will not I get this phone before of the listen to this mess was wrong, as is the arrangement of her Yuxiao?? also wronged is not my nature to do my character

something against me dead birds did not take a bath and went to bed at night up in the morning first thing The second bath grab it??? depressed super depressed right now ~~??????? What shall I do? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment