Friday, November 26, 2010

Literacy

 Long time did not remember anything, write a little something today.
Subject did not know what, it still felt more appropriate literacy.
Do not know the person's brain when oxygen is not blind, even though I did not lack oxygen. From the facts, the human brain is nothing more than blind spot when the brain damage, but I certainly did not, then only one other case, I'm ignorant. good times of view, I am in front of Liza ignorant, do not know, especially obvious extra special today,
Master Yin Shun not find e-books, web text quickly fill do not know, that does not recognize chm, despised;
North map I thought it was the Beijing Library, and even do not know where to enter;
live in an apartment on a prestigious universities mm can not speculate too afraid to speculate, hey;
phone can also be a street vendor selling the original, not seen;
north hall, ever heard of;
military offer, do not know;
Season, slightly ...... do not know;
raw chestnuts, cut in the microwave oven explosion, do not know;
fungus mixed with olive silk guess I do not know;
red lotus root starch into a paste, do not know;
fungus and foam as thick as the meat, not eating, do not know;
Beijing production of bread, super delicious, do not know;
Health seeds three, six pieces of fried, add a little taste of eight, do not know,
......< br> like a lot, enough to prove my ignorance, Liza's profound, in her words, there is a wonderful ending,
give you that sent me, and always found these things, really tired, do not tell you, too harsh, tell it, but also invited me to dinner, the key is to eat too much times, do not want to eat.
Is not it is a complete literacy thing, and about my life and death. I do,UGG shoes, only made the table thanks to express my sincere gratitude, but a person always thank another person, that ye not very ashamed, but not to return. We are all kind of do not like you owe me, I owe you one, so ah, the literacy became the other great kindness, saying that the grace of dripping springs phase reported, let alone Daendade it, it seems a little laugh, but the fact Liza really taught me a lot of things, I really thank her. it does not want to eat, then I think of other ways, Apple and AKG, Polaroid, Joe, there are like, Oh ~
when people become ignorant? Perhaps it is during these times, what kind of person, what kind of situation. Today, Liza and her sister had suddenly felt that similar, although not her sister Liza so profound, but she also often need my misses, Liza, too. I find myself always have good luck to meet elegant aid, child fortune teller said that I nothing, but elegant aid,UGG bailey button, they are, they are my mentors. people have no Offer is not important, but no one to help is very important.
I sometimes feel like a person can help others, but sometimes found to be particularly desire to be of help, like cookies to say, I was
weak, huh, huh. sometimes a fool is not necessarily a bad thing, old Guo said. in front of Liza, I'm weak, I was a fool, I is ignorant. Only then can it silly to ask, this is for? write. a whirlwind nine selling it two? 19. San Taiwan cut (small) plane,bailey UGG boots, boss depressed, and what or small plane called the San Taiwan ah? Alas, pronunciation of the ignorant, ha ha ~
Liza now doing e-books, and perhaps eating raw chestnuts,cheap UGG boots, drinking red bean powder, ..... In my fantasy the phone rang, and the original looking Zhan, and wash your face tells a complex process, reminding me with the talk of the town to information, as well as tomorrow's Muslims face rub transactions with the canteen, ha ha, I like and a little blind the.
From then on, I decided, I think, but fact is, I will be permanently blind in front of her down until I hang up, maybe when I hang up she would say, a box of good quality How to install will be reasonable, you're buried right here ......  encountered a man gifted blessing or a curse it is more or base of the letter more, ha ha, like there seems to have not, in short, I consider myself very lucky, let the ignorant or the necessary time of need but also help you do it, I believe ~

No comments:

Post a Comment