Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pass this way

 Last night, waiting for the N or unsuccessful long after the car home , patience finally to the limit , so the aisle , a taxi , went straight to the gate flew leather Shiling car.
on the front of the car , catch a glimpse of the roadside stand selling pineapples , and suddenly remembered a good friend of the family , not the fruit of the cold on me, subconsciously bought One , got to sit down , eat and think she once said : I especially love to eat pineapple , every time I encounter will take to the streets to buy ... ... So, the mouth of the taste of pineapple for my thoughts , as if With the past differently.
simply gave little girls sent a message and she said: eat pineapple to me, do I like the pineapple it? This is logical thinking , too ... ...
car playing with the Olympic-related news , I was thinking the other in Shanghai at noon Dolls serious Get together with them to see where the torch . True Come on, flash is a Pentium III that we have the people, and a flash seven years have passed, I kept thinking to your station .
go along with the dog Mala Tang , Eva would just sit down to call and asked if I want to go to tomorrow units ( Baiyun International) to see the torch , and it can take months for me Work permits inside. God! Said that before ! Waiting for the bus so long , Zaozhidaojiu to units of accommodation mixed with that of several sisters, one night , and am just waiting to see what can be close to pass the torch at the launching ceremony in Guangzhou . But when she called very late , and certainly no car out , and even if I get up early the next day and no car can go over there , the road must have been sealed , and thus, pass ... ...
think about it, or do not upset it! Go home and watch TV is not the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment