Monday, April 11, 2011

Classic silent people

 Wages as Da Yima, once a month, a week or so gone.
2. I am proud of my flat chest, I was national, provincial fabric.
3. Failure is his mother, I have a lot of mom, can not a pregnancy.
4. I ask you what out of Drama School?
5. to open their own stores, let people go to work.
6. Had the teacher said not littering, or Russia has long thrown out.
7. Life is like a phone call, not you hang up, that is, I'll hang up.
8. longevity - to keep breathing, do not breathe.
9. because in the past too Taoxintaofei, so do the now no heart.
10. night not to ghost story, because people want to hear, hear ghosts.
11. My dear, you have to have to believe me, ah, I could not even have dizziness boat, let alone dating another girl it?
12. distances are not the United States, but the third party.
13. generation gap is, you ask Dad: Do you think, Think Dad said: do not drink ~~~~
14. Please do not call me Otaku, please call me at home locked closed; Please do not call me house woman, please call me Madame Curie.
15. summer is bad, the poor northwest wind when I did not even have to drink ... ...
16. boss, give me a bowl of beef sounded ....
17. I drink only drink pure water, milk and pure milk drink, so I am very simple ......
18. man's hands and not to wash clothes, but to embrace a woman.
19. Everyone says I am obedient, in fact, I just listen to my words ...
20. is the difference between human and pig: Pig has been a pig, but sometimes not the people!
21. Grandpa said: Jay monk must be a good monk, as he's been really good idea after listening to ... ...
22. fifty cents and fifty cents is the happiest because they make up a piece.
23. SpongeBob SquarePants, said little new I'm sorry, I fell in love with the little ball next to ...
24. you say, Crayon Shin-chan Chibi Maruko going to get married?
25. 哆 啦 A dream, would you marry. Chibi Maruko wife Miss What?
26. Perhaps one day, when you put the wedding, I have put on a robe.
27. brushing is a bittersweet thing, because one hand and a cup in one hand and wash with.
28. go its own way, so that cats and dogs that go.
29. That, you say you hate me, I laughed, piercing laugh.
30. It turned out that love never left, but I remember that you forgot.
31. The so-called love, then that is something that you do not believe it, but you hope others believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment