Wednesday, September 15, 2010

send Peony

Sohu recently seen in the online digital commune to the HP laptop, do a expression in this way. It seems, as Internet media people themselves but also to learn. also hope that lots of Sohu to launch digital such activities so that more talented friends more involved.

Here we take a look at two of them I think a good idea:

Case 1:

have a week to Valentine's Day, I give the phone a few main professional play, tell me you a Shanghai restaurant , is said to open this restaurant in Shanghai, a full one hundred years, and crack with full peony elements.

Dandan Peony with me about the legend, not the A poem says,UGG boots cheap, Empress angry derogatory peony Church of the strange, the second day of flowers throughout the peony bud is not only a great place to open, Empress Wu was furious, even after using charcoal Bao Luo Chuan-Ling will be banished to the Luoyang peony.

Dandan told me that although she is doing a mouth international fashion, but she is more like it or what the Chinese elements, like the Chinese style of the United States, I asked her like roses, or like Peony,UGG BOOTS, she said, like peonies, roses too kitsch, and called me later Do send her roses, Tai Su .

booked a place I am going to go out, when I was attracted by two beautiful women, they dress really is an oriental do have a mood,UGG BOOTS, a chest, wearing a big red cheongsam show have peony flowers, her opposite the MM wearing light pink cheongsam, coupled with black stockings, a bit like Ru Feifei can not help people. Fortunately, I have profound skill, unmoved.

I found wearing a bright red cheongsam corner of the table stood MM Red silk handbag, it is fine do not know let's see what stuff inside.

Comments: text set by this group of pictures, we can arrest people who feel the plan is the creative eye strategy is to the environment through the elegant fabric border with two beautiful surroundings to create outstanding shape for HP notebook crowd, softening of the launch of HP notebook introduced, impressive!

Case 2:

passed a newly opened business district, just saw a couple of red lanterns hanging in a shop front, a man gave his girlfriend a white embroidered peony pattern scarf, winter sun, shining in, hit the scarf is so gorgeous charming, so I went bought a scarf, then I have stood inside a book car, a scarf, but I think this is not her most desired.

is such a woman, if she Even if you do not want to buy the most precious gift no matter how good she will not be happy, at least this is my home Dandan.

Comments: This group of creative planners is to help Valentine's Day two reflects the passion Mi Yi,Discount UGG boots, also from the gift through the notebook, so that two further deepen the feeling, lead men, slightly stronger than utilitarian, but the female model, or who are catching the eye, makes the notebook for the deep impression of frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment